Heliskiing in Svaneti is an impression of a lifetime
Heli-skiing in Svaneti is an impression of a lifetime even for the experienced skiers. All the excitement and challenge you could imagine is here at your disposal, together with powder clouds of previously un-skied territories.
7 DAYS in PARADISE: a week trip
Total immersion into the untouched natural beauty of the heart of Caucasus.
We offer you a week of semi-private heli-skiing experiences in Svaneti with professional local GMGA guides.
Price for the tour: 6500 euro.
(We are open for collaboration with foreign guides. If you have your own authority - just contact us, come togehter.)
- group of maximum 8 skiers;
- 10 hours of A350S-B3 (A-STAR) helicopter;
- 2 local IFMGA / GMGA guides for the group (4 skiers: 1 guide - golden ratio);
- transfers from the airport to Svaneti and back;
- hotel accommodation in Svaneti, 6 nights (3-star hotel, twin room);
- transfers to helipad and back on skiing days;
- food (breakfast, lunch and dinner);
- avalanche equipment including air bags;
- tour manager support during all the preparation time and trip itself.
Price doesn’t include:
- additional hours of heli-skiing (can be provided for 2200 euro per hour).
- personal equipment;
- medical insurance;
- food and alcohol out of the program;
- any personal requests (like souvenirs, excursions and so on)